Portfolio 2016 Express
Current version: Windows – 2.5.0; Mac – 2.5.1
A space saving and resizable palette, Portfolio Express brings your assets directly to your other applications. Drag and drop assets into professional applications such as Adobe® InDesign® and Microsoft® Powerpoint®. Search and preview assets in your collections with Portfolio Express to maximize creative output.
- Fixed an issue that caused Vault catalogs to be unavailable on macOS Sierra. [PORT-7417]
- Bug fixes.
- Fixed an issue where Portfolio Express for Mac was not correctly resolving Vault catalog paths that include extended Latin characters. [PORT-5974]
- Fixed an issue where the item count did not refresh correctly in some circumstances. [PORT-5887]
Version 2.0.1 for Macintosh
- Portfolio 2016 Express for Mac is now digitally signed with our developer ID. This means the OS X Gatekeeper will allow you to launch Express without a security warning.
- Added support for vault catalogs.
- Added ability to select up to 5 fields to display in the asset browser.
- Fixed an issue where the “hint” text in the server address field was incorrect. [PORT-4387]
- Fixed an issue where the Sort field name was truncated at the default window size. [PORT-4424]
- Fixed an issue where Express was not remembering passwords correctly. [PORT-4830]
- Fixed an issue where passwords would be remembered incorrectly for multiple users. [PORT-5048]